Villa OTAVA LUX has
- multifunctional hall of 50 sq.m for yoga, fitness, pilates;
- small gym
- massage room
The resort Vrnjachka Banya has all the conditions for playing sports.
Vrnjachka Banya is the sports base of the Serbian water polo team. The youth volleyball team of Serbia and the national handball team hold their training here.
The resort annually hosts sports gatherings of adults, children and youth teams in various sports, as well as sports camps (swimming, water polo, football, basketball, handball, etc.)
The resort has the opportunity to rent bicycles.
SPORTS FIELDS IN THE VRNJCI SPA RESORT and in the vicinity:
- SPORTS CENTER “RAJ” with three grass football fields and a beach volleyball court
- SPORTS CENTER “TRSTENIK” (Trstenik town, 6 km from the resort): football, basketball, volleyball, beach volleyball, tennis courts
- SPORT HALLS
- Sports Hall “Vlade Divac” – the venue for important international competitions in many sports: volleyball, handball, basketball, wrestling, ping pong, mini football, etc.
- Sports hall in Trstenik (6 km from the resort)
- MULTIPLE OPEN SPORTS FIELDS FOR SMALL SPORTS – ideal conditions for those involved in mini football, basketball, volleyball and handball.
- An outdoor olympic pool 200 m from the Villa OTAVA LUX – a venue for sports camps as well as a place for guests of the resort.
- Several outdoor and indoor pools in hotels
- Mini-aquapark in Trstenik (6 km from the resort) – olympic pool, three small pools, toboggans and slides
- TWO TENNIS COURTS in the resort park
- SKI TRACKS ON THE GOC MOUNTAIN (11 km from the resort) attract winter sports enthusiasts. The small complex is located at an altitude of 920 m above sea level. The track is 1400 m with a height difference of 350 m, two small tracks 250-300 m long, a springboard of 30 m, five marked cross-country tracks for skiing, lifts. Ski school. Several restaurants and cafes.
- ARTIFICIAL WALL in the resort park for all lovers of rock climbing
- ARCHING CLUB MUNJA for those who want to test themselves in the ancient art of archery
- SHOOTING RANGE in Trstenik (6 km from the resort)